SANJIANG products warranty is 24 month
1. If users operate, maintain follow the product introduction, but the product still has the quality problem, we would maintain and replace the broken parts with free charge in warranty period.
2. If the product has the problem because of improper operation, we would like to provide after sale and provide spare parts with good price. Please refer to SANJIANG maintanence price list or sales contract.
3. If you need technical person to deal with quality problems, please contact us, we would follow in time and arrange technical person resolve as soon as possible.
Out of warranty service:
1. SANJIANG would like to provide after sale service during product life span period, including operation, technical performance and how to remove faults etc.
2. Customer could learn how to work out quality problems via phone, email, or provide solution by our technical maneger.
3. If need technical person to deal with quality problems To the project site，Fees will be charged for labor providing after sale.
4. If need replace spare parts and replace by yourself, it only need the charge of equitment and freight ， please refer to SANJIANG maintanence price list or sales contract.
When you visit our Sites, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. You may also provide personal information to us when you contact or engage with us (e.g., with a comment, inquiry or customer support request, site visitors) or register for an account to use our Sites.
Under no circumstances will Shenzhen Fanhai Sanjiang Electronics Co.,Ltd. be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages based on any use of this Web site or any other Web site to which the Shenzhen Fanhai Sanjiang Electronics Co.,Ltd. Web site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including implementation of such security measures as may be required by applicable law. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Sites over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a User ID and password to access the Sites, you are responsible for keeping those log-on credentials confidential and not revealing them to others.
The personal information we collect from you when you use our Sites,or when you contact or engage with us,may include:
Identity data, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country);
Registration data, such as information provided by you when you register for an account to use our Sites, including user names and passwords;
Marketing and communications data, including your marketing preferences and your subscriptions to our publications;
Export control information, such as your nationality, citizenship and country of residence, that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies;
Event registration information, including information you provide when filling in e-registration forms; and your feedback, including surveys, recommendations, or other feedback from you about our Sites as well as our products and services generally.